HEALTH & SAFETY TRAINING
Get your business up to date with our Health and Safety training.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Risk Assessment - a general risk assessment course designed for workplace risk assessors who need to understand process hazards, determine the risk and establish meaningful corrective action
- HS - Awareness for Employees - designed for employees who need to understand and apply Safety at Work
- Manual Handling Awareness - designed to equip employees at work with the necessary knowledge to keep them safe whilst handling materials
- Working at Height - this basic half day course provides people with the necessary knowledge to supplement their existing skills and keep them safer while working at height.
- DSEAR Awareness - for those who need to minimise the risk of fire and explosion where employees are working with volatile substances
- DSE Assessment & Awareness - an in-house course to educate your employees in the correct set up of a workstation to minimise the risk of associated injuries
- Vehicle Marshalling - an in-house course primarily for those working in warehouse distribution areas with despatch and deliver vehicles
Please note that per our Training Terms and Conditions, there is no contract or agreement between HR Vision and course attendees until we have received payment in full and provided you with written confirmation of order acceptance and a Training Confirmation Form.
Courses are generally held at our offices in Newbury however alternative venues may be possible.