TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the purposes of this document "Training" is considered to refer to any learning event held by HR Vision including HR Hubs, Health & Safety Training etc.
1. Normal terms and conditions of sale of HR Vision Limited apply to the provision of all training services and transactions except where modified specifically by this or any other agreed document.
2. The cost of the course is shown on the proposal. Until receipt of payment these prices may be varied at any time.
3. Unless stated otherwise, all scheduled HR Vision training courses include refreshments. The attendee must inform HR Vision of any special dietary requirements at least one week before the training commences. Special requirements may include any health or allergy restrictions and any vegetarian/vegan, moral, religious or ethnic requirements.
4. The course attendee agrees to comply with the Health and Safety, Fire Regulations and smoking policies in force at the location where the training is to be held.
5. Acceptance of an attendee on any course is dependent upon the participant having completed any prerequisites for the course as defined and communicated by HR Vision.
6. Cancellations are subject to the following scale of charges:
- Fourteen or more working days notice - no charge
- Less than fourteen working days but at least three working days - 50% of the course fee
- ‘Failure to attend" defined as less than three working days notice - 100% of the course fee
7. Provisional bookings are not guaranteed places. Firm bookings - where payment is received in full - will take precedence over provisional bookings on a first come, first served basis. Bookings must be made in the name of the participant. Substitution of an attendee is acceptable if agreed in writing in advance with HR Vision and the substitute meets any prerequisites of the course.
8. No contract or Agreement exists between HR Vision and the course attendees until HR Vision has given written confirmation of order acceptance.
9. The date and venue of the training is fixed only upon issue of the Training Confirmation Form by HR Vision.
10. For on-site and special courses there is a minimum order value, regardless of number of attendees. Please contact us for details.
11. There may be a minimum number of attendees required per course. HR Vision reserves the right to cancel courses, without compensation where there is insufficient demand. Alternative dates will be offered if possible.
12. Unless agreed otherwise in writing, payment in full is required upon confirmation of order.
13. Force Majeure. HR Vision accepts no liability of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, transport or accommodation expenses) for courses cancelled or disrupted for reasons beyond our control. In these circumstances any payment made in advance will be refunded in full.
14. The course attendees are responsible for all travel and personal accommodation costs incurred.
15. Non-payment or non-attendance by the course attendee may prejudice any future warranty application processing or warranty claims made upon HR Vision.
16. The attendee must inform HR Vision of any special needs that may affect access or course attendance in any way, at least one week before the course start date.
17. HR Vision is a professional HR Business Consultancy and every care is made in the preparation of training material. However, HR Vision accepts no liability whatsoever for accidental omissions or inaccuracies.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.